منح الفولبرايت للدراسات العليا للعام الاكاديمى 2010 - 2011
Provides mid-career professionals from Egypt and other countries with an opportunity to enhance their professional capabilities through participation in specialized, 10-month, non-degree programs developed specifically for small clusters of fellows at selected U.S. universities. To accomplish its objectives, programs include combinations of course work, independent projects, internships, consultations with U.S. faculty or experts, field trips, and special seminars. Under the guidance of a designated faculty advisor or “coordinator,” fellows plan programs that best suit their individual career development needs.
ELIGIBLE FIELDS: Agricultural development/agricultural economics; communications/journalism; economic development/finance and banking; human resource management; law and human rights; natural resources and environmental management; public health policy and management; public policy analysis and public administration; substance abuse education, treatment and prevention; urban and regional planning; and higher education administration, planning and policy.
· Egyptian citizenship; holders of U.S. green cards and/or passports are ineligible.
· Bachelors degree in an appropriate field of study.
· Mid-career professionals in management leadership positions with potential for professional advancement.
· Candidates should be policy rather than research or technically oriented, with at least five years of substantial and progressive professional experience.
· Fluency in spoken and written English.
· Qualified women are encouraged to apply.
Note: Academics with no management responsibilities are ineligible (except in the field of drug abuse prevention or treatment).
· International and domestic travel
· Maintenance stipend
· Settling-in allowance
· Books allowance
· Tuition and fees when applicable
· Professional development allowance
· Announcement: April 16, 2009
· Application: https://apply.embark.com/student/humphrey/fellowship/
· Deadline: June 30, 2009 at 4:30 p.m.
For inquiries, please contact the Binational Fulbright Commission in Egypt, Mondays and Wednesdays from 11:00 a.m.– 3:00 p.m. Ext. 139 & 140 or contact email@example.com.