Ministry of Higher Education and scientific research in Egypt seeks to select National Contact points for the following key six sectors:
- Culture, creativity and Inclusive Society
- Civil Security for Society
- Digital, Industry and Space
- Climate, Energy and Mobility
- Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment
- Gain firsthand knowledge and experience on Horizon Europe programmes.
- Be invited to training, coaching, and exchange sessions by the European commission.
- Participate actively in transnational networks and may act as trainers or as trainees as appropriate.
- Be equipped with needed knowledge and tools to disseminate and coordinate on horizon Europe relative thematic calls.
- Be Supported to cooperate with the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) and support directing potential applicants to the most appropriate service.
- Egyptian Nationality.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Post graduate degree in the selected topic and proved record of international record in the topic.
- Confidentiality, non-conflict of interest, and minimum required standard signed form.
- Principles of transparency and equal access to calls under Horizon Europe.
- Independent and not be partial to the interests of individual stakeholders.
- Be accessible by e-mail and phone during working hours, with appropriate back-up arrangements in the case of absences (e.g. functional mailbox).
- Excellent communication skills, adaptability, and diversity.
- Reading and accepting the minimum standards.
- Have more than 7 years of experience in the sector.
- For more information:-