The DAAD Regional Office Cairo invites Researchers to attend the event entitled “Networking Platforms as a Pathway for Partnership & Cooperation” in the framework of its project “Clusters of Scientific Innovation in the Middle East and North Africa” (COSIMENA).
Key information about the event:
Date: May 8th, 2023
Time: from 6:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. (Cairo Local Time)
Location: On-site Event; DAAD Regional Office Cairo
11 Street El-Saleh Ayoub – Zamalek, Cairo
The event aims to discuss the following themes:
- Raising awareness about networking platforms; especially in the field of humanities and social sciences
- Building sustainable networks among researchers and scientists, globally and regionally; on an interdisciplinary basis
- Bridging the gap and providing accessibility to funding opportunities for regional and international cooperation
The event aims to answer the following questions:
- How can initiatives like “EURAMES” and “WOCMES” help create sustainable networks among researchers and scientists?
- What are the challenges that face researchers when they would like to apply for a funding opportunity? And how can they overcome them?
- What are the most effective funding instruments for regional and international cooperation, and how can researchers access them?
Researchers and Scientists working in all science fields, especially humanities and social sciences from Egypt
To participate in the event, please register here: https://www.daad.de/surveys/736329?lang=en
After your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with all the necessary information 24 hours days before the event.
For further information about the COSIMENA project, please click here: https://www.daad.eg/en/about-us/cosimena/