The Central Administration for International Student Affairs at the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education announces for the applying to study in Egyptian
universities and institutes for international students for the academic year 2021/2022 within the “Study in Egypt” initiative launched by the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education.
• The applicant must be a non-Egyptian.
• The student must apply through the website of the study in Egypt platform https://admission.study-in-egypt.gov.eg/
bearing in mind that the student writes his name according to the passport and the application will be starting on 5/20/2021.
• The applicant must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
• Complete the papers and documents required to apply.
Documents required to apply on the official website:
• A copy of the educational certificate.
• A valid passport copy.
• A personal photo of the student.
• A copy of the aptitude test, if any.
Application dates 2021-2022
Applications for fall 2022 will open in May 20th , 2021.
For further information
Please click here