The Department of Bioengineering at the University of Louisville is pleased to offer the following classes online during Fall 2021 (1st day of Classes is August 23, 2021).
Enrolling in these online courses may enable you to catch up or accelerate their graduation. These courses offer additional flexibility as these courses can be taken by students while they are away from campus.
The course flyers and steps to enroll in courses are attached in JPEG format for your convenience.
ONLINE BE COURSES FOR SUMMER 2021
- BE 322-50 : Circuits and Devices
- BE 340-50 : Computational Methodologies in BE
- BE 354-50 : Anatomy and Physiology
- BE 359-50 : Cell and Molecular Biology for Bioengineers (Dr. Steinbach Rankins)
- BE 420-50 : Biosystems & Signals
- BE 450-50: Biomaterials and Biocompatibility
- BE 460-50 : Biomechanics of Tissues and Organs
- BE 522-50 : Biomedical Acoustics
- BE 530-50 : Machine Learning in Python
- BE 540-50 : Machine Learning in Medicine
- BE 542-50 : Medical Image Computing
- BE 553-50 : Nanoscale Bioengineering
- BE 581-50 : Advanced CAD and Manufacturing (Tommy Roussel)
- BE 611-50 : Cardiovascular Dynamics
- BE 640-50 : Computational Methods for Medical Image Analysis
- BE 654-50 : Advanced Physiology for Engineers
- BE 691-50 : BE non-thesis project
Link for step-by-step video instructions: How Visiting/Non-degree Students Apply and Register to Take BE Online Courses