The Information Technology Institute (ITI) is pleased to announce receiving applications for the Train the Trainers (TTT) program in artificial intelligence (AI) provided by the French Graduate School of Computer Science and Advanced Technologies (EPITA).
The TTT program will be conducted remotely in October 2020 to certify the first batch of qualified instructors to deliver the program within to Egyptian calibers. The training is free and the selection process is conducted by the French partner institute according to the attached qualifications.
The EPITA-MCIT program of artificial intelligence is a joint post-graduate education program between the ministry of communication and information technology (MCIT) and the French Graduate School of Computer Science and Advanced Technologies (EPITA) and availed through the information technology institute (ITI). The French school will prepare the program curriculum customized to the Egyptian market needs. It will also create a knowledge transfer program, through a TTT program for qualified instructors to further deliver the program.
- B.Sc in Engineering or Computer Science (M.Sc and PhD in related areas are preferred)
- At least 1 Year teaching experience.
- At least 1 year practical experience in AI applications
- English language fluency
- Attend the TOT program conducted online in October 2020
- Participate in the delivery of the ITI AI programs
- Certified instructor certificate from EPITA for all the courses passed