Technology Transfer Office (TTO)
The whole world is striving to develop at various scientific: economic and commercial fields. This progress requires countries to strive for innovation and development for their people. The scientific research is leading the countries to develop their activities. Therefore, it has become a standard of countries, so the budget of the major countries devotes the human resources and material resources for providing the different ways to serve scientific research. Therefore, the Egyptian universities beside the research centers are the organizations concerned by the scientific research in Egypt.
There is regressing in the rate of productivity at Egypt especially at scientific research that is applicable due to some reasons, including political, economic and social. Therefore, it will lead to a large gap between the production of this research, and activating the role of scientific research. In the service of the community, the focusing is on the role of scientists in the advancement and progress of humanity, and the Mansoura University as a part of the scientific research system in the Arab Republic of Egypt, with its material resources is characterized by its distinctive infrastructure at various fields: medical and scientific. Also, it has the capabilities of mentality that is witnessed by conferences, researches and inventions. In addition, it strives to push the scientific research in Egypt. It does not stop there, but is also striving to develop its potential to gain a better place among international universities.
The idea of an office of the Technology Transfer Office (TTO) at Mansoura University is to confirm its desire to work within a system in the scientific research, that the results of education and university research it finally becomes the role of the Academy of Scientific Research. In this way, the university strives to develop a strategic vision of the office to organize the administrative organization of the Office, its services, activities and objectives, and finding solutions to support its own resources through the philosophy of self-financing due to decline of government support. In addition, it prepares the strategic studies to overcome the gap between the production of research and marketing.
Grant and International Cooperation Office (GICO)
Promotion in the field of organizing and strengthening relations between Mansoura University and local and international funding is necessary for scientific and applied research in order to prepare the specialized scientific cadres to support the scientific research at the university and to achieve the needs of the local, regional and international community.
The Office strives to communicate with local and international funding agencies. The mission of Mansoura University is to prepare the specialized and distinguished cadres capable of meeting the needs of the local and international community through a pioneering role at scientific research and to transfer the Knowledge between different stakeholders.
• To increase the number of locally and internationally funded projects.
• Holding seminars for donors, as well as the projects that are funded by these agencies and how to fill the forms of progress for these projects.
• Raising the quality of the researchers and faculty members to write successful projects successfully through holding of workshops and seminars and a series of lecture.
• Providing assistance to the researchers during the various stages of the preparation of the project.
• Reviewing and approving the proposed projects before submitting them to the funding agencies.
• Organizing the relationship between the directors of the projects, the funding agencies, the colleges and the university administration.
• Overseeing the management and implementation of projects funded within the university and contribute to overcome the obstacles faced by the managers of projects during the implementation of these projects.
• Coordination with the administrative offices to open the bank accounts for the funded projects.
• Establishing a digital library of research projects funded by the University.
For details, follow:
Intellectual Property and Patents office (IPP)
Promoting innovative research, protecting it and translating it into patents will undoubtedly lead to economic growth and create jobs and new industries. The University sought is to establish the patent office to serve as a link between the scientific innovations of Mansoura University and the requirements of the local community through a very important stage that is the preservation of the intellectual property rights of its owners.
For details, follow:
Nike Air Penny 2