Prof. Ashraf Abdel Basset, President of Mansoura University, announced Assoc. Prof. Amr Mohammed Hassan, Associate Professor at botany department at the Faculty of Science- Mansoura University- as the Director of Visiting Scholar Affairs office at Mansoura University - for a period of two years starting from 1/5/2021.
This decision was released today on 1/5/2021 with No. (24).
The decision also included appointing coordinators for the Office:
• Assoc. Prof. Hamdi Hosni Hamdan Eldesouki Hamama, Clinical Associate Professor in Operative Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry
• Dr. Ahmed Hussain Ali Abdelrahman, Lecturer, Structural Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering
• Dr. Nashwa Mahmoud Ibrahim Abdelrahman, lecturer of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing Department, Faculty of Nursing
• Dr. Mohamed Mahmoud ELsherbini, Lecturer of Neurosurgery, Faculty of Medicine
• Dr. Rania Magdy Ahmed Eltabey, Lecturer in Chemistry Department, Faculty of Science,
Applying for this position was announced on the 7th of December 2020 on the official site and (14) applicants applied for it.
Prof. Ashraf T. Hafez Vice President of the University for Postgraduate Studies met the applicants on the 23rd of December 2020 where each applicant presented his/her vision of the office's work plan during the coming period.
In this regard, Prof. Ashraf Hafez and all employees in the postgraduate studies sector congratulate Prof. Amr Mohammed Hassan and the office coordinators, wishing them further progress and advancement.
His Excellency also thanks all applicants from the faculty members in the declaration, wishing them further progress and success